SharePoint Security Support
SharePoint security experts to help you enforce security protocols to avoid risks of unauthorized data access and create regular backups to deal with data loss scenarios.
- Multi-level and multi-factor authentication
- User groups with specific permissions
- Protection against malware, spyware, and viruses
- Firewall policy implementation and data encryption
SharePoint Security Services
Our qualified SharePoint security support experts install latest security updates and patches to protect your SharePoint database against recent malware and virus threats.
Monitor user groups
Every type of users, including developers, administrators, and project managers have specific access requirements and they are divided into groups for easy management. Microsoft SharePoint security support teams monitor these groups to authorize users to specific areas.
Audit security logs
SharePoint creates security logs to monitor login activities and other security related scenarios. SharePoint managed services and support team audit these logs to find any suspicious activity.
SharePoint Security Support Expert Skills and Responsibilities
- Create secure cloud server with encryption
- Design server firewall policies and implement them
- Deploy cyber security protocols to safeguard data from Internet threats
- Creating virtual desktops and enabling secure access
- Scanning user access protocols and creating security reports
- Enabling VPN, DLP, WAF, DDoS, and IPS/DPS
- Deploying most updated anti-virus and anti-malware applications
- Creating automatic backups and restoring data whenever required
- Encrypt data on storage media using the most advanced data encryption techniques