Skype for Business
Microsoft Skype for Business (previously known as Lync 2013) allows Businesses to strengthen internal communication with flexible video and voice calls and instant messaging plans.
- Easy virtual meeting administration
- Live and quick support for all issues
- Secure voice and video call conferencing
- Customized hosted Skype for Business online plan
Hosted Skype Server Services
You can have managed hosted Skype servers to ensure every communication between the users is safe. It also allows to do meetings with clients, partners, and vendors through a secure web server.
Integration with Office 365
Skype for Business is tightly-integrated with Microsoft Office 365, making it more collaborative and easy to administer. We provide you a Hosted Microsoft Skype server to manage all communications in one place.
With Skype for Business server, you can cut cots of desk phones, instant messengers, and call bridges. All you need to do is to buy a monthly plan that suits your requirements.
Skype for Business Advantages
- Quick and easy hosted Skype for Business deployment
- Available for all major mobile and desktop operating systems
- Easy collaboration between teams across different geographies
- Intuitive and familiar Microsoft user-interface for easy administration
- Holistic communication experience with Microsoft Office 365 and SharePoint integration
- Controllable Skype for Business server platform to enable
- Single user identity across platforms to make it easy to find, check availability, and connect seamlessly
- Single interface to access instant messages, video calls, voice calls, and video conferencing information
- Desktop application to share files, allow partners to join meetings through browser, and multiparty screen sharing
- Microsoft hosted Skype for Business allows you to keep all conversations related to one topic in one place for easy access