The Sage 50 accounting software is developed for the entry-level businesses. It is a perfect accounting tool for a small business with fewer employees. The software comes in three versions, Pro Accounting, Premium Accounting, and Quantum Accounting. All three of them provide anytime and anywhere access to the data, Microsoft Office 365 integration, mobile invoicing, one-click access to sales, tax, and accounting, and access to payments and payroll processing. Sage 50c Quantum Accounting offers the maximum number of features to its users. With it, you can also track jobs, projects, profitability.
It is a great software tool to help you stay in budget and deliver projects on time. Verito shares five features with you to help you know the software better.
- The software fits best to the industries that are entry level. Organization with less number of employees, or organizations with light inventories and distribution can opt for Sage 50c and ensure their business grows.
- The graphics interface of the software makes it easy to use. Plus, its comprehensive security controls provide screen-level and group access.
- It is easier to attach files in pdf, doc, and XLS formats. You can also attach invoices, records, and transactions easily. The attachments can then be broadcasted and shared with multiple customers at a time.
- You can set the data up to five decimal points for greater level of accuracy. Some of the other features include Sage business care benefit, expanded amount, and currency field lengths.
- Sage 50 is compatible with Outlook. Microsoft Outlook contacts automatically sync with Sage 50 contacts to save some time. It is also compatible with the Cloud. The cloud setup allows you to save the Sage 50 accounting data securely. Recent cloud back-up is always available, giving you the peace of mind.
The accounting software Sage 50 comes with built-in checks, which ensure that your data is always accurate. You can easily organize the finances of your business. Following are the features of Sage 50c:
- Sales Optimization: It is just a click that you need to do to make sales orders and invoices. With Sage 50, track all your orders, create quotes and then simply convert them to sales orders with invoices.
- Expense Management: Sage 50 helps you manage expenses and purchases as it allows you to record all the transactions. This ensures that you never miss a payment date and stay in control of the finances.
- Payroll: The feature helps you pay employees, track benefits, and file taxes.
- Dashboard: It helps you track your business at a go. The dashboard gives you a clear picture of available cash, payments pending, inventory status etc.
- Mobile Invoicing: Use your mobile to track payments on the go. It improves cash flow and offers you a better picture of the payment status and receivables.
- Reporting: It is easy to report sales reports, taxes, upcoming payments, and profits in a go. Just one click and your reports are ready. All these reports help you analyze the performance of your business.
For more Details about Quickbooks Hosting, QuickBooks Premier Hosting, QuickBooks Premier Server visit us at https://www.verito.com